Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
Job Summary: Duties will include cleaning, organizing, building kits, stocking, etc. Assists with pulling orders to be issued to the Techs and driving for pickup and delivery as needed. It also includes helping the Fleet Manager with Company vehicles and performing any duties necessary to maintain those vehicles.
- Driving and maintaining Company vehicles.
- Various warehouse duties which include stocking, sorting, and receivables.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Clean driving record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy with a strong focus on quality.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position will have over time.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.