Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
Job Summary: This position is responsible for all activities of the Warehouse. This includes receiving and return of inventory, collecting orders for technicians, basic upkeep of the warehouse area, and maintain, organize, and control inventory as needed. Other tasks include assisting with pulling orders to be issued to the Techs and driving for pickup and delivery as needed. It also includes helping the Fleet Manager with Company vehicles and performing any duties necessary to maintain those vehicles. They are also responsible for the basic upkeep of the Main Office and Showroom buildings and assists with other building issues for the Company as needed.
- Pull tickets/fulfill orders for technician jobs. This includes pulling reports, gathering items for each specific job, and making sure the tech receives everything needed before they leave.
- Receive and check all deliveries of product from vendors. This includes adding all information in the system as needed. Responsible for stocking items once they are accepted and cataloged.
- Handle all returns of products from techs and products that needs to be returned to the vendor for credit. This includes determining if the product can be restocked for use or not and makes sure all items are dealt with accordingly. Ships all returns to vendors for credit.
- Organize and maintain all inventory, including B Stock items.
- Basic upkeep of the Warehouse space.
- Assist with furniture moving, change light bulbs, basic upkeep and safety of all Company buildings (Main Office and Showrooms). Takes out trash and breaks down boxes for recycling.
- Shipps any large items for administrative staff.
- Driving and maintaining Company vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Clean driving record and current license.
- General warehouse experience of 6 months to one year preferred.
- Ability to provide great customer service and problem solve customer concerns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy with a strong focus on quality.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position will have over time.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.