Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
The Showroom Admin is responsible for maintaining the appearance of the Showroom for customers while assisting the employees of the showroom and builders with their requests.
· Participates in a variety of service activities as needed such as greeting clients and responding to customer inquiries and requests.
· Participates in answering and directing incoming calls courteously and efficiently including utilizing the phone system to locate staff.
· Establishes a positive relationship with clients by acknowledging, listening and responding to their inquiries and requests.
· Maintains showroom area by performing daily housekeeping activities in a manner that visually supports the company’s standard.
· Distributes daily mail as well as prepares outgoing mail.
· Assists with general mailings for the showroom and for events.
· Participates in daily showroom housekeeping activities.
· Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Requirements include a high school degree or equivalent and experience in a customer service or clerical position.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong computer experience desired.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.