Job Summary: This position is responsible for assisting customers and builders with service or hardware issues. Creates tickets and schedules jobs for technicians for the following day.
- Answer incoming homeowner and builder calls.
- Monitor and maintain vendor scheduling portals.
- Organize and schedule technicians for the following day’s business.
- Enter technician’s time in and out into internal software.
- Creating service tickets.
- Verifying purchase orders.
- Check department e-mail box and follow up, if necessary.
- Organize and file all documents on a daily basis.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to provide great customer service and problem solve customer concerns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy with a strong focus on quality.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of audio equipment a plus.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.