Website Datasmart/Duncan Security Security
The Duncan Sales Support position is responsible for basic office and administrative duties of the Duncan Sales team. This includes getting commissions ready, scheduling, and supporting the Duncan Sales Manager and Sales Assistant as needed.
- Answering the phone and handling customer questions.
- Editing incoming contracts and corresponding paperwork for processing.
- Verify emergency jurisdiction and emergency services by calling proper third party entities.
- Enforcing rules and adhering to policy and processes of the department.
- Be able to complete urgent tasks on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong attention to detail and editing skills.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and have strong phone skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, be highly organized, and able to multitask.
- Strong computer skills with above average experience with Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.