Houston, TX 77064
Join the largest Smart-Home company in Houston!
Datasmart/Duncan Security is the leading provider of low-voltage structured wiring, security, and custom audio/video systems in the greater Houston area. We partner with over 90+ of the largest production, custom, and semi-custom builders in Houston. We’ve been in business for over 19 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With our innovative strategies, we have earned the opportunity to work for the largest national home builders serving the local Houston market.
The right candidate:
We’re looking for experienced low-voltage structured wiring technicians, capable of performing installations and repairs across the greater Houston area.
Job Requirements for Low Voltage Installers:
- Install, retrofit and terminate CAT5, CAT6 AND RG6 cabling systems
- Install, program and troubleshooting alarm systems
- Install and service central vacuum systems
- Install and service basic audio systems
- Retrofit new wires
- Test all devices within the residence
- Train customers on products
- Maintain truck inventory
- Customer service to builders/homeowners
- Quality control inspections
- Assist contract crews on job sites
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to climb into attics and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and under p
- Organizational skills and self-starter
- Clean driving record
- Clean background record
- Security License
- Fire Alarm License is a major PLUS!
- Competitive compensation package based on skill and experience.
- paid vacation
- sick leave
- short-term disability.
- Company sponsored life insurance and long-term disability.
- 401k and 401k company matching!
- Upload Resume and Cover Letter (optional)
- Fill out short questionnaire
- Apply in person on November 21st, 2019 at our Main Office: 9750 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77064
- Please RSVP on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/2443818992532907/
- Interviews will be conducted on the spot!