Houston, TX 77064
Datasmart/Duncan Security is a provider of new home structured wiring, security, and custom audio/video systems with new home builders in the greater Houston area. Duncan Security is an established security alarm company and has been a leading provider of security alarm monitoring services for 17 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With our innovative strategies, we have earned the opportunity to work for the largest national home builders serving the local Houston market. Duncan Security offers affordable and easy-to-use interactive services enabling customers to access/control their home lighting, cameras and/or alarm system remotely through a smart phone or other device.
***Only experienced low voltage, security alarm installers and AV Technicians will be considered.***
Job Requirements for Low Voltage Installers:
- Install, retrofit and terminate CAT5, CAT6 AND RG6 cabling systems
- Install, program and troubleshooting alarm systems
- Install and service central vacuum systems
- Install and service basic audio systems
- Retro new wires
- Test all devices within the residence
- Train customers on products
- Maintain truck inventory
- Customer service to builders/homeowners
- Quality control inspections
- Assist contract crews on job sites
Job Requirements for Security Alarm Installers:
- Repairing, servicing, and installing Security alarms at customer locations.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service calls.
- Responsible for communicating service progress/changes to customer, company installation and technical staff.
- Trains customers on the operation and maintenance of systems.
- Ensuring that installation standards are met.
- Develops system check lists for commissioning.
Job Requirements for AV Installers:
- Audio/video installations and integrations
- Mounting televisions
- Projector, home theater, speakers and networking installations
- Security cameras and alarm installs in residential homes
- Cable wire, CAT5, CAT6, structured wiring installs and terminations
- Basic data networking and wireless networking
- Universal remotes programs
- Run cables/wires for new and existing construction
- Home theater and electronic components set ups
- Rack dressing
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to climb into attics and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and under p
- Organizational skills and self-starter
- Clean driving record
- Clean background record
- Security License
- Fire Alarm License is a major PLUS!
We offer a competitive compensation package based on skill and experience. Full Benefit Package Includes: paid vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability. Company sponsored life insurance and long-term disability. 401k and 401k company matching!