Houston, TX 77064
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Datasmart/Duncan Security, LLC is a provider of new home structured wiring, security, and custom audio/video systems with new home builders in the greater Houston area. Duncan Security is an established security alarm company and has been a leading provider of security alarm monitoring services for nearly two decades. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With our innovative strategies, we have earned the opportunity to work for the largest national homebuilders serving the local Houston market. Duncan Security offers affordable and easy-to-use interactive services enabling customers to access/control their home lighting, cameras and/or alarm system remotely through a smart phone or other device.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments per specifications set by builder clients.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone and in-person, while maintaining timely email responses in a fast-paced office.
- Plan and host events to build relationships with partners while maintaining an immaculate conference room.
- Accurately input, contact, schedule and send finalized report.
- Serve as main customer service contact for Buyers, Builder Sales Counselors, Account Managers, Technology Consultants, Designers and Corporate departments.
- Update all contact information for clients.
- Track client progress and sales in MS Excel.
- Manages the front office phones and transfers calls to appropriate party as needed.
- Maintains front office lobby, welcomes guest, customers, vendors, employees, and other visitors.
- Assist with coffee preparation and ensures company kitchen is well stocked, maintained, and cleaned.
- Monitors and ensures an adequate office supply inventory is maintained.
- Meets with other departments to make sure that sales people are doing their job correctly.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrative assistant
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
Datasmart/Duncan Security, LLC offers a competitive compensation package based on skill and experience. Full Benefit Package Includes: Health Insurance including medical, dental, and vision, paid vacation and sick leave, voluntary life insurance and short-term disability. Company sponsored life insurance and long-term disability. Company matching 401k options available.